We want to assure Dr. Chris McNeil’s dental family that we are taking every precaution to ensure a safe environment for our patients and team.
We are up to date, and have been closely monitoring the guidelines from the ADA, CDC, and local authorities, and will continue to do so. Because of that, we have made some changes to our everyday operations, and would like to explain our current office protocol.
- We are screening our patients both prior to scheduling and upon arrival. When you arrive, we ask politely as that you remain in your car and call or text us upon arrival.
- Our appointment schedule is staggered to minimize the number of patients in our office at any one time, because of this we ask that you arrive on time.
- We kindly ask that when you arrive for your appointment that you bring, and wear, your face mask. To conserve our PPE, we unfortunately cannot provide you one.
- Also upon arrival we will be taking your temperature in our lobby.
- Once you enter the treatment room you will be asked to rinse with hydrogen peroxide before sitting in the chair.
You’ll be pleased to know we have a new extraoral vaccum dental suction that catches droplets and aerosols in the air during treatment – and cleans the air afterward. We also have air purifiers in each operating room. Safety is our main goal – and we hope you can understand the situation all of us are in. We may look a little different behind the plexi-glass and masks, but we are the same team that you have grown to love. Thank you, stay healthy and safe. Aloha!